Sewing Machine Operator - #2647116
Kansas City Tent & Awning Co.
We are an awning manufacturer currently have a job opening for a Sewing Machine Operator (Industrial/Commercial). This is a Full-Time Position.
(Commercial) Sewing Machine Operator, 1+ years.
- Must have commercial sewing experience.
- Awning Experience a plus but we will train the right candidate.
- Able to measure accurately and mathematically inclined.
- Must be able to work with acrylic and vinyl fabrics for awnings/canopies.
- Must be physically able to lift 50 pounds.
- Good manual dexterity
- Attention to detail and hand-eye coordination.
- Skilled at utilizing proper sewing techniques and understand sewing machine components
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to read, write and follow directions
- Capable of following instructions
A sewing test is required.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: Based on Experience
Schedule: 8 Hour Shift (Overtime when required)
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off. (After Waiting Period.)
We are committed to a DRUG-FREE environment. ALL APPLICANTS ACCEPTED FOR EMPLOYMENT will be required to submit to a DRUG SCREENING as part of the hiring process, as well as a background check.
All employment offers are contingent upon the results of the background & drug screening.